#1 2020-09-06 14:22:18

Kennethescom

Continue readingScottish Book Trust – Book Me

News.
Take me to:  Select Category  Cards & Dice & Tabletops  (15)  Debate  (2)  Editorial  (22)  Features  (171)  Games  (5)  Glitch Free Gaming  (97)  Grand Theft Arsehole  (4)  Links of the Day  (112)  News  (75)  Podcast  (37)  Reviews  (269)  Should I be excited about…  (61)  Site Stuff  (18)  These lyrics make no sense  (5)  Top 10  (35)  Top 5  (59)  Uncategorized  (4)  Video  (24)     CalmDownTom is Playing…  (17)     Damsels In Distress  (2)  Waiting For Cooldowns  (1)  You should have played…  (24)                              Category: News.

Welcome to Cloudpunk          Welcome to Cloudpunk
Published by  on         Cloudpunk is now available to buy on Steam
Continue readingWelcome to Cloudpunk              Anna and the Moonlight Road is out now
Anna and the Moonlight Road is out now

Published by  on         I can’t believe it.
It’s finally here.
Thanks so much for your patience everyone.
I’m so happy to share the second part of Anna’s journey… Continue readingAnna and the Moonlight Road is out now.
Anna and the Moonlight Road coming Winter 2019          Anna and the Moonlight Road coming Winter 2019.
Published by  on         I’ve been working hard on edits for Anna and The Moonlight Road for a long time now, and while the book is nearing completion, we’ve… Continue readingAnna and the Moonlight Road coming Winter 2019              I’m Speaking at Cymera Fest 2019.
I’m Speaking at Cymera Fest 2019.
Published by  on         *Edit: Here it is.
So here’s a thing.
I’ll be on stage for Brave New Worlds 2019 at Cymera Festival, Scotland’s Festival of Science-Fiction, .

Fantasy… Continue readingI’m Speaking at Cymera Fest 2019
Anna Undreaming is One Year Old          Anna Undreaming is One Year Old

Published by  on         One year.
I can’t believe how many wonderful photos people have sent me of Anna Undreaming since its release.
I’m so happy it has found… Continue readingAnna Undreaming is One Year Old              .

Cloudpunk Announcement – I’m The Lead Writer

Cloudpunk Announcement – I’m The Lead Writer.

Published by  on          Continue readingCloudpunk Announcement – I’m The Lead Writer

Anna Undreaming Audio Extract – First Chapter          Anna Undreaming Audio Extract – First Chapter.
Published by  on          Continue readingAnna Undreaming Audio Extract – First Chapter              .

Metiks Fade 2 will be called… Anna and the Moonlight Road

Metiks Fade 2 will be called… Anna and the Moonlight Road.
Published by  on         The Moonlight Road – a ghostly passage of frozen moonlight through worlds she can never touch.

Continue readingMetiks Fade 2 will be called… Anna and the Moonlight Road

Suicide Vending Machine Adapted for the Psuedopod Podcast          Suicide Vending Machine Adapted for the Psuedopod Podcast.

Published by  on         My story was adapted for the Psuedopod Podcast

Continue readingSuicide Vending Machine Adapted for the Psuedopod Podcast              Scottish Book Trust – Book Me.
Scottish Book Trust – Book Me.
Published by  on         I was recently successful in my application to join the Scottish Book Trust’s Live Literature Programme.
Continue readingScottish Book Trust – Book Me.
Stunning Photos and Book Tour Plans          Stunning Photos and Book Tour Plans.
Published by  on 04/27/2018        Some nice new photos and early details of my book store tour.
Continue readingStunning Photos and Book Tour Plans              Anna Undreaming Waterstones Launch          Anna Undreaming Waterstones Launch.
Published by  on 04/21/2018        Here’s some photos from the launch of Anna Undreaming at Waterstones.
Continue readingAnna Undreaming Waterstones Launch                      2  7 Next                             by Compete Themes                     This website uses cookies to improve your experience.
If this concerns you please stop using the site or see the "Read More" link for more information.

ibet888

Board footer