#1 2020-09-14 00:04:11

NadezhdaMaymn

/ READ MORE July 27th

Blog category :  Release Notes .
Marvel Puzzle Quest R210  Release Notes .
Hi Everyone – Here are the R210  Release Notes .
“Ramblin’ Man” Protect your squad at all costs with an ALL-NEW character  coming soon .
And team up with Polaris (Lorna Dane).

/ READ MORE                                       August 31st

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   G.
I.
Joe: War on Cobra 1.2.4  Release Notes .
The 1.2.4  update  is ready for download.
Details for the  update  below.
1.2.4 Release Notes: Tutorial updates and  improvement s.
Improved Battle Tier Level-Up FX.
Battle Cargo name changed to Reward.

/ READ MORE                                       August 26th

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   Marvel Puzzle Quest R209 Release Notes.
Hi Everyone – Here are the R209  Release Notes .
“Iron Woman?” Deal massive damage and stop enemies in their tracks with an ALL-NEW character  coming soon .
– Join forces with.

/ READ MORE                                       August 17th

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   G.
I.
Joe: War on Cobra 1.2.3 Release Notes.
Hi Everyone – The 1.2.3 update is now live and is ready for download.  Details for the update below.
Arrival of General Hawk (available on 8/20) and Tomax & Xamot.

/ READ MORE                                       August 12th

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   Marvel Puzzle Quest R208 Release Notes.
Hi Everyone – Here are the R208 Release Notes.
“Blade of Regret” Command respect and take out your enemies with an ALL-NEW character coming soon.
– Team up and keep.

/ READ MORE                                       August 3rd

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   Magic: Puzzle Quest 4.4.0 Release Notes.
What’s New New Collection: Core Set 2021 has arrived.
Join the epic battle and fight with the legendary Planeswalkers from the multiverse.
Get your hands on over 240 new cards,.
/ READ MORE                                       July 27th, 2020                                                                                                                                                                                   Marvel Puzzle Quest R207 Release Notes.
Hi Everyone – Here are the R207 Release Notes.
“pro-cure” Shift the summer into high gear with an ALL-NEW character coming soon to MARVEL Puzzle Quest.
• Partner up and.

/ READ MORE                                       July 20th

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   Marvel Puzzle Quest R206 Release Notes.
Hi Everyone – Here are the R206 Release Notes: “Iron Fist” Battle your opponents with an ALL-NEW character for hire, introduce new Heroes to S.
H.
I.
E.
L.
D.
including Killmonger, stock up on.

/ READ MORE                                       July 6th

I.
Joe: War on Cobra 1.2.2 Release Notes.
v1.2.2 Release Notes Battle Pass Special Ops added to New Player Event Mistress Armada and Lady Jaye added for upcoming events New consolidated sub-menu (hamburger menu) New Splash Screen New.

/ READ MORE                                       July 1st

2020                                                                                                                                                                                   Marvel Puzzle Quest R205 Release Notes.
Hi Everyone – Here are the R205 Release Notes: ‘Welcome home” Enjoy your summer in MPQ with an all-new character, hot bundles, and sizzling content.
Additional quality of life updates.

/ READ MORE                                       June 22nd

Older Posts >>.
BLOG CATEGORIES.
G.
I JOE Blog.
Alien Blog.
MPQ Blog.
MTGPQ Developer Blog.
Pro Tour Team.
Release Notes.
New Event.
Announcements.
D3 Go.
RECENT BLOG POSTS.
MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST R210 RELEASE NOTES DEVELOPER BLOG - NEW CHARACTERS, IMPROVED PVP AND MORE.
G.
I.
JOE: WAR ON COBRA 1.2.4 RELEASE NOTES MARVEL PUZZLE QUEST R209 RELEASE NOTES G.
I.
JOE: WAR ON COBRA 1.2.3 RELEASE NOTES.

ibet888

Board footer